Settlement Policy for The Dating Decoder Relationship Coaching Business
We at The Dating Decoder strive to provide exceptional coaching services to our clients. To ensure transparency and fairness in our client relationships, we have established the following settlement policy regarding refunds and rescheduling of coaching sessions:
- Refunds are only applicable for coaching services before the scheduled coaching appointment.
- No refunds will be issued after the coaching session has taken place.
- If a client wishes to request a refund, they must do so prior to the scheduled coaching appointment.
- If a client needs to reschedule a coaching session, they are entitled to one opportunity to reschedule without incurring any additional charges.
- The rescheduling request should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled coaching appointment.
- Clients must provide a valid reason for rescheduling or be subject to the standard fees for any future appointments.
Payment for Additional Services:
- If a client has exhausted their opportunity to reschedule without additional charges, they will be required to pay again for another coaching service.
- This payment requirement applies to any future coaching services requested by the client after the initial scheduled appointment.
Communication and Notification:
- Clients should communicate their need for a refund or rescheduling request in a timely manner.
- To request a refund or reschedule a coaching appointment, clients should contact The Dating Decoder directly via the designated contact information provided to them.
Delivery of services:
Sessions will be delivered virtually via Zoom. A link to the session will be sent prior to the scheduled appointment time.
Please note that this settlement policy is subject to change at the discretion of The Dating Decoded. Any updates or modifications will be communicated to clients in a timely manner.
We highly value our clients’ satisfaction and seek to provide the best possible service. If you have any questions or require further clarification regarding our settlement policy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided on our website.